At Emmert Auction Associates, we provide our clients with sales satisfaction, ensured by an experienced, full-service staff.
In addition to our expertise, you get a promotion package unparalleled in the marketplace. This program is based upon our years of unqualified success in both real estate brokerage and auctioneering.
Depending on your cost capabilities and sales needs, this package includes:
- Direct Mail (full-color mailing flyers)
- Social Media Promotion
- Regional Displays
- Classified Newspaper Advertising
- Local Newspaper Advertisements
- Local and Regional Radio Commercials
- Regional Television Spots
- Press Releases
- Personal Business Contacts
- On-site Event Signs
Why an Auction?
From residential and commercial real estate to antiques and cars, Auctions offer some unique advantages. They:
- Maximize the return on your results: Bidders compete to own your property, increasing the probability of a high return on your investment.
- Guarantee quick sales: Auctions create a sense of urgency — of immediacy — that no other method of sales is capable of achieving.
- Provide fast settlements: Auction properties settle within 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Eliminate contingencies: All sales are non-contingent. This eliminates contract “kick outs.”
- Reduce expenses: Each day you hold your property, you increase the expenses associated with it. Because Auctions provide quick sales and fast settlements, these expenses are greatly reduced.
- Capture your market: Emmert offers aggressive marketing to the public, as well as wide exposure to the real estate community. Instead of a one-by-one, wait-and-see sales plan, our Auction will bring multitudes of buyers to you… all at once!
So don’t ask “why an Auction?” Ask these questions instead:
- Are you motivated to sell your property?
- Flexible in your pricing?
- Tired of waiting for the “right” buyer?
- Frustrated by advertising hassles?
- Ready for non-contingent contracts?
- Excited about a 30-day settlement?
If you answer is yes, then the question isn’t a matter of why. It’s simply a matter of how soon.