Why an Auction?
From residential and commercial real estate to antiques and cars, Auctions offer some unique advantages. They:
- Maximize the return on your results: Bidders compete to own your property, increasing the probability of a high return on your investment.
- Guarantee quick sales: Auctions create a sense of urgency — of immediacy — that no other method of sales is capable of achieving.
- Provide fast settlements: Auction properties settle within 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Eliminate contingencies: All sales are non-contingent. This eliminates contract “kick outs.”
- Reduce expenses: Each day you hold your property, you increase the expenses associated with it. Because Auctions provide quick sales and fast settlements, these expenses are greatly reduced.
- Capture your market: Emmert offers aggressive marketing to the public, as well as wide exposure to the real estate community. Instead of a one-by-one, wait-and-see sales plan, our Auction will bring multitudes of buyers to you… all at once!
Exercise routines, training, fitness, weights, bodybuilding.: TABLE OF EXERCISES can you buy steroids australia let them know they are not alone
So don’t ask “why an Auction?” Ask these questions instead:
- Are you motivated to sell your property?
- Flexible in your pricing?
- Tired of waiting for the “right” buyer?
- Frustrated by advertising hassles?
- Ready for non-contingent contracts?
- Excited about a 30-day settlement?
If you answer is yes, then the question isn’t a matter of why. It’s simply a matter of how soon.